I am gona share with you all my favorite goodies to pamper yourself because we all deserve a lil loving every now and then.
Every person should visit this store at least once a month and stock up on some goodies..
#1 The Buffy. Its a body butter and exfoliater all in one little block i personally love it and now i can't live without it. :) I use it once a week or if i have special occasions, because once you use it it gives u a nice soft and natural glow to your skin.
#2 Cupcake face mask.. Love it.. I use this mask probably twice a month. I have combination skin. I currently gave it to my sister which she is a teenager and shes had to deal with acne and let me tell you she has been using it and her face has been clearing up. She is the happiest I've ever seen her..
#3 Oatfix face mask- This face mask is made out of bananas, vanilla, and oats. This mask is intentionally made for sensitive and dry skin. It softens and moisturizes. I like to use this when I'm feeling tired..




I absolutely love LUSH myself, I used to frequent the store when I lived in Canada. It wasn't until just recently that I saw a store while at City Walk, I'd almost forgotten how much I loved their stuff ooo and that smell :) I've been missing out!
ReplyDelete