Hello! Okay So I bought 3 of the Maybelline color Tattoo Es and here is my review, some swatches and a look I did with 2 of the colors.
So far I've only had the chance to buy 3
10 fierce & Tangy
20 Painted purple
50 Edgy Emerald
The swatches on the left are the eyeshadows by themselves and the ones on the right have a different eyeshadow on top just to intensify the colors overall these are awesome but the least pigmented one is the purple one. My favorite is the Emerald.
The last picture is a look I created using the Edgy Emerald And the Fierce and Tangy!
Popular Posts
-
I recently got 3 gorgeous lipsticks thanks to the give back to Mac. These are: Pink popcorn Ruby woo Ravish I simply adore them all ...
-
Here's a St. Patty's day look you can try. Eyes- Eye primer: Bslap cosmetics primer Brow highlight: 1stNaked eyeshadow palette...
-
I wanted to share with you all one of my favorite looks to do. I think it's fun flirty and Sexy;) and good for lots of occasions! ...
-
Hello! Okay So I bought 3 of the Maybelline color Tattoo Es and here is my review, some swatches and a look I did with 2 of the colors. So...
-
I am finally back and hopefully will be blogging more often thanks to the Blogger App! Can you say awesome! Remember;
-
Hello Ladies and gentlemen, Feel free to ask me any beauty questions you have whether its about skin, makeup, nails, hair, or any product...
-
Today i want to share with you all some of my favorite makeup palettes. #1 in my list The Neutral palette....
-
Planning on having a special event? Make sure to Book Affordable Portrait Booth for your next event: Birthday parties, Weddings, Quin...
-
I honestly love spoiling my skin. I mean cmon why shouldnt we? We put it through hell with all this pollution crazy weather especially if y...



No comments:
Post a Comment