Hi Everyone,
A few Friend's told me about this site and i thought i'd check it out and thought
this was a very interesting site, so i decided to join. There's times that i just feel like
writting my thoughts down and sharing my interests so am gona give this site a try..
Popular Posts
-
I recently got 3 gorgeous lipsticks thanks to the give back to Mac. These are: Pink popcorn Ruby woo Ravish I simply adore them all ...
-
Here's a St. Patty's day look you can try. Eyes- Eye primer: Bslap cosmetics primer Brow highlight: 1stNaked eyeshadow palette...
-
I wanted to share with you all one of my favorite looks to do. I think it's fun flirty and Sexy;) and good for lots of occasions! ...
-
Hello! Okay So I bought 3 of the Maybelline color Tattoo Es and here is my review, some swatches and a look I did with 2 of the colors. So...
-
I am finally back and hopefully will be blogging more often thanks to the Blogger App! Can you say awesome! Remember;
-
Hello Ladies and gentlemen, Feel free to ask me any beauty questions you have whether its about skin, makeup, nails, hair, or any product...
-
Today i want to share with you all some of my favorite makeup palettes. #1 in my list The Neutral palette....
-
Planning on having a special event? Make sure to Book Affordable Portrait Booth for your next event: Birthday parties, Weddings, Quin...
-
I honestly love spoiling my skin. I mean cmon why shouldnt we? We put it through hell with all this pollution crazy weather especially if y...
No comments:
Post a Comment